Registration is now open for our inaugural 2020-21 offering!
We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the National Training Seminar Series sponsored by the Canadian Council of Professional Psychology Programs (CCPPP). Thank you for your patience as we worked through the logistics of hosting this national series.
This year's offerings include:
- November 6: Dr. Ada Sinacore - Human Rights and Social Justice in Psychology
- February 19: Dr. Anusha Kassan - Anti-Racism
- May 7: Dr. Karen Cohen - Advocacy
- June 18: Dr. Amanda Maranzan - Ethics in Social Media
- August 13: Dr. Joanne Savoie - Transitioning from Student to Employee
All times 12-3pm (eastern). Background information available here (member login required).
Registration priority will be given to residency/internship programs (e.g., residents, DOT, supervisors). Other interested individuals (e.g., graduate students, etc.) are also welcome to register. Seminars will be limited to 400 participants. Two weeks before the seminar, you will receive the Zoom link with log in details or a notice that registration spots have been filled. At the discretion of seminar presenters, seminars will be taped and posted for later viewing.
Drs. Sara Hagstrom & Brad Hallam